Editorial illustrations


What can I do to block out the sound of my noisy neighbours?The firm managing our new-build home has gone bankrupt. What can we do?We are gifting my daughter a flat. How much tax will we have to pay? and My tenant ran off without a trace owing me thousands. How can I get the money back? - four illustrations for the Property Doctors section of The Telegraph.